Monday, July 18, 2011

What can I do with Histroy and Science?

I have this strong passion for History, The Tudors and Ancient Egypt in particular and Science. I've chosen to do GCSE History and I don't mean to toot my own horn but I hope to get a 'B' minimum. I want to know if I can make a career out of those two. I've recently become interested in Archaeology, I don't know if it's a good choice or not. I've been learning Spanish since year 7 at school but have decided not to go any further with it, I don't like the way we learn. I learn by doing, I'm not a big fan of books. What qualifications would I need to be an Archaeologist in the UK? I'm doing Geography, History, Religious Studies/Philosophy and Ethics and Food Technology for GCSE. What career do you think I could go into with those options? I'm not too keen on Geo to be honest. I only chose it because there we no other options. I'm scared I'll fail it. I'm not dumb but I'm also not the smartest of children. I'm what you'd call "average" I'm in sets 3 of 5 in English, set 3 of 4 and set 1 of 5 in Science. Again, I'm not the smartest of people. But I LOVEE Science and History. I'm a keen learner. Please help me. I know 14 is a bit early to be thinking about firm career ideas but I’ve suddenly got a sudden interest in archaeology. I’m led to believe it combines my two passions. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment