Friday, July 15, 2011

Does anyone know any good religious hats?

Okay. So my hats get confiscated by security at school a lot -_- and I don't like that because I'm the kind of guy who needs to wear a hat, it's either that or fuss with my hair I hate having to comb it and stuff but I don't want it short, I think the school needs to stop worrying about my hats because my teachers are okay its just the people in the office or the security officers who take them. So I was wondering if anyone knows any religious hats? That cover a the head like a beanie or aviatorish type thing, I don't care what religion it is lol. I just want to be beat the system. So please if anyone knows any kind of hats that cover the head and are religious? Like that hat the guy from Naked Archeology wears, his hat is pretty cool, I would like one like that. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment