Monday, July 18, 2011

Can any one recommend a good dog breed?

I'm thinking of getting a dog, and I'm not sure what kind to get. I don't want a real big one cuz I live in an apt and it wouldn't be fair. Nothing bigger than a cocker spaniel but not a cocker spaniel, that was my last dog and I want something different. Not a shedder, or a barker/howler. But something that has a decent amount of energy, that will be playful and peppy and not shy away and hide. But I don't want a dog that's gunna be a hyperactive crazy thing and bark at every one and scare them (that was kinda my cocker spaniel lol) It has to be good with people, kids and other pets (I have a cat). And not prone to any major health problems.I realize I'm contradicting myself so, sorry lol But if anyone knows of a dog that matches that description even some what I'd like some ideas :).....oh and I think I'm leaning more toward the small size. ok tell me what you know and what you recommend thanx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment