Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it a coincidence that my cooker, washer and drier have all broken in the same week?

There was a fault with the ignition on the cooker that made the electrics in the kitchen blow! It took me ages to find the fault, I unplugged everything obvious but forgot that even though the cooker is gas it has an electric ignition. Once I had unplugged it the electric worked after I had flicked the fuse switch. I can still use the cooker, I just need a lighter to get it going. The odd thing is that since then my washer and drier have also stopped working. My washer has always been a bit odd to be honest but this week it finally just stopped working. Then the tumble drier got really noisy then just expired. I did the obvious things like changing the fuses in the plugs to each appliance but no joy. It can't be a coincidence can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment